This product is only available online - mail order only
Furygan full Apex leather 1 peice suit
After more than two years of on-track development with our professional racers, the Full Apex arrives is the very best, top-of-therange Furygan suit. The suit is the epitome of our vast experience in protective motorcycle wear and is designed for your safety.
- Full Apex Perforated is CE approved as PPE.
- Large leather stretches behind the shoulders, the elbows, the back and the knees for a high-end comfort, ergonomics and mobility on the bike.
- Perforated leather.
- The perforated panels choice has been made following the analysis of GP riders crashed suits in order to maximise air flow without compromising the protection offered by the suit.
- Full grained 1.4mm leather, strong and flexible.
- Aramid fibre reinforcement in the hips and seat to improve leather resistance and delay heat transmission caused by abrasion.
- Homologated D3O protectors for elbows, shoulders and knees (1621-1 level 1). Removable back hump.
- Fixed breathable and hypoallergenic cotton lining (approved for competition).
- The lining stops at the shoulders and at the knees to ease fitting of the suit.
- Racing underwear available as an added option.
- Elbows and shoulders thermoformed external shells, with aluminium inserts.
- Area exposed to tearing in am crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching.
- New racing collar for a better comfort and an improved fit.
- New integral racing sleeves.
- Equipped with high-tenacity bi-stretch assembled with the triple stitching technique.
- This new sleeve offers unparalleled comfort and mobility.
- Neoprene inserts on collar and the wrists.
- Ergomax racing label.
- The highest ergonomical standard at Furygan.
- Calf made in high tenacity bi-stretch fabric for comfort, and to avoid any discomfort in the boots.
- High tenacity bi-stretch fabric between the legs and behind the knees.
- Endurance Furygan Sliders, for a soft feeling but a long durability.
- New legs and knee s de sign derived from our GP racer's suit.
- For even more comfort and ease of movement on the bike.